Marconi manufactured this 5 Valve receiver in 1947. Housed in a walnut veneered wooden cabinet. This radio featured 5 reception wavebands, medium, long and 3 short wavebands selected by means of a rotary switch. Extension sockets at the rear were provided for a gram, speaker, aerial and earth connections.
This receiver has undergone a complete restoration in our museum workshop and is now in full working order.