Manufactured by Philco in 1958. This 6 valve radio was finished in a contemporary styled mahogany wooden cabinet. This radio featured 3 reception wavebands, medium, long, and VHF selected by means of a rotary switch. A printed circuit board is used to mount most of the components including the valves. A ferrite rod aerial is fitted inside to improve MW & LW reception plus a wire dipole aerial for FM reception. Extension sockets at the rear were provided for a gram pick-up, extension loudspeaker, and aerial and earth connections.
The retail-selling price was £19.14s.3d plus purchase tax.