This 5-valve receiver was first manufactured by Philco in 1952. The radio’s 2-tone wooden cabinet is covered in a rich dark varnish with gold trims. This radio is able to receive and switch between 8-short wave bands including reception on the medium broadcast band. Controls: Left to right – Tone control; Volume and On/Off; Tuning; wavechange/gram.
Extension sockets at the rear were provided for gram pick-up, speaker, aerial and earth connections.