This 5 valve receiver was first manufactured by Alba in 1946. Housed in a light walnut veneered plywood cabinet. This set featured 3 reception wavebands, medium long and short selected by means of a rotary switch. Extension loudspeaker, gram pick-up and aerial/earth sockets were fitted on the rear. This receiver has undergone a complete restoration in our museum workshop and is now in full working order.
The retail-selling price for this model was £18.18s.0d.plus £4.1s.6d purchase tax.