GEC first introduced this 5-valve receiver in 1950. Housed in a two-tone walnut veneered cabinet. It was able to tune the medium, long and short wavebands. Extension sockets at the rear were provided for a gram pick up, extension loudspeaker, and aerial and earth connections. An internal frame aerial is fitted for the reception of local stations. This receiver has undergone a complete restoration in our museum workshop and is now in full working order.
The retail-selling price was £18.3s.3d plus purchase tax.