This 4-valve set was first manufactured in 1948. Housed in a walnut two tone veneered plywood cabinet. It has long, medium, short and trawler band receive capabilities. This radio also featured a 3 position pre-set tone control switch. Extension loudspeaker, gram pick-up and aerial/earth sockets are fitted on the rear. This receiver has undergone a complete restoration in our museum workshop and is now in full working order.
The retail-selling price for this model was £18.8s.0d. plus purchase tax.