This 6-valve receiver was first introduced in 1959. Housed in a two-tone burgundy & white coloured plastic case. It was able to tune the MW LW and the VHF FM radio band. Internal aerials were fitted to aid reception a ferrite rod for the MW & LW bands and a dipole for local FM stations.
Extension sockets at the rear were provided for speaker, aerial and earth connections.