Manufactured by Marconi in 1946. This 5 Valve radiogram was finished in a walnut veneered wooden cabinet. A top-opening lid gives access to a single speed (78) record player deck. The radio has medium wave receive only. An internal frame aerial is provided for reception of local stations. For more distant reception a socket on the rear of the cabinet was provided for the attachment of a long external aerial wire.
The retail-selling price when first released in 1946 was £29.4s.8d including purchase tax. This price was later increased in to £35.15.5d in 1947.