Manufactured by HMV in 1946. This 6 valve radiogram was finished in a walnut veneered wooden cabinet. A top-opening lid gives access to a single speed (78) auto-changer deck, which allowed up to 10 records to be loaded and played sequentially. The radio has medium wave and long wave receive. An internal frame aerial is provided for reception of local stations.
The retail-selling price when first released in 1946 was £40.17s.8d including purchase tax. This price was later increased in to £49.16.6d including purchase tax in 1947.