Emerson Electronics Ltd. London manufactured this 4 Valve table receiver in 1958. Housed in a two tone plastic moulded case, this radio featured 2 reception wavebands, medium and long wave selected by means of a rotary switch. A ferrite rod aerial is fitted inside for MW & LW reception. Most of the components are mounted on a single printed circuit board.
This receiver has undergone a complete restoration in our museum workshop and is now in full working order.