This 4 valve portable radio was manufactured in 1952 by Vidor Limited of Kent. The attaché style wooden cabinet is covered with a green and grey diamond pattern fabric. This radio featured 2 reception wavebands, medium and longwave selected by means of a rotary switch. The set switched on and off when the lid was opened and closed A frame aerial is fitted inside the lid for MW & LW reception. Two separate batteries were required to power this set.
The retail-selling price for this model was £ 9.12s.7d. plus purchase tax.