Ferguson manufactured this 6 valve receiver in 1959. Housed in a bakelite cabinet with gold trim. This radio featured 3 reception wavebands; medium long and FM selected by means of the piano key switch, which also selected on/off, and gram input. Internal aerials were fitted for local reception of AM and FM stations. A magic eye indicator on the front of the set assisted tuning.
Extension sockets at the rear were provided for a gram, extension speaker, and aerial and earth connections.