Manufactured in the early 1950’s by Pam this 6-transistor portable radio was housed a plastic material covered wooden cabinet. Printed circuit board technology was employed to mount most of the components. An internal compartment accommodated a 9volt-PP9 battery required to power the radio.
An internal ferrite rod aerial was fitted for portable signal reception plus an additional rear external aerial socket was provided for car use. This radio featured 2 reception wavebands, medium and long wave selected by means of a slide switch.