Manufactured by Pye of Cambridge in 1953. This 5-valve radio is built in a light walnut veneered plywood cabinet with gold trims. It has long, medium, short and trawler band receive capabilities. A slow motion weighted flywheel assisted fine-tuning of weak stations. Extension loudspeaker, gram pick-up and aerial/earth sockets were fitted on the rear. This receiver has undergone a complete restoration in our museum workshop and is now in full working order.
The retail-selling price for this model was £19.1s.7d plus purchase tax.